Saturday 7 April 2012

Gossip of the Week


So it's Saturday night, I've had a splendid evening which incorporated my favourite takeaway, The Voice, Britain's Got Talent, Take Me Out, Coffee and chocolate cake ... great night in right. Ok, maybe it's just me that thinks so but I'm a happy bunny. I've decided I'm gonna start doing a sort of weekly roundup. Kinda I've what I've been up to this week sort of post ... you can tell me whether you like it or not. Some weeks will be utterly boring and others maybe slightly more exciting. 

BIG NEWS OF THE WEEK ... I started blogging again haha. Not that this isn't obvious enough, but it's big news, right? Slight problem though, I've come home for Easter and I've left my camera back at my flat so you'll have to wait a week or two for outfit shots. I'm sorry, they will be coming though. I'm such a ditzy woman. I usually can't cope without my camera.
Most of my week has been spent babysitting, I'm such a cool lady, not getting any money for it either, but I have had the giggles the whole time.
Other than that I have shopped, a hell of a lot. Spent to much money as standard, who needs food when you have nice clothes right. I think I've spent most of my money in Accessorize though. I'm such a jewellery and handbagaholic.
It's my mums birthday on Tuesday so I've been shopping for that too. See it wasn't an entirely selfish shopping trip. Though primarily selfish.
Uni work has also been the bane of my life this week ... I don't even want to go into it ... Essays = Ewwwww.  

In terms of weekly reads and songs ...
I'm reading two books at the moment, Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin and Intimacy by Hanif Kureishi. I recommend both but they are completely different. 
For music I have been totally and utterly addicted to Lissie, Birdy and Diane Birch. 

What have all you lovely's been up to this week? 



3 comments: