Wednesday 11 August 2010

Lay in a Field of Poppies.


Today has been slightly hectic. First of all I was dragged out of bed to go shopping with my auntie and cousin who let's just say i'm not exactly the biggest fan of. Silver lining to everything though hey, I ended up getting this lovely poppy dress as well as two new pairs of brogues. One in a nude pink shade and the other in a slate grey, I already have one pair of brogues in cream that I wear constantly, so much so that their becoming a little worn, I just can't bring myself to throw them away.
Another thing, i'm having man troubles, nothing to dramatic, i'm not going to bore you with the details, but I really do not know where my head is with the whole relationship thing. I'm single. But have found myself in a ' it's complicated ' situation. Moving away to university in less than a month has made my willingness to commit a tiny bit iffy.
Anyway back to the outfit post, as yesterday was slightly dark and casual, I thought lets do a pretty dress day. I absolutely love this fabric, I think it's really beautiful and vibrant. What do you think?
Let me know and thoughts.
Off to a staff meeting at work now, eurghhh. Not good. Atleast I get to show off my tan from Skiathos to all my work chums. Today has just been far too busy for my liking, I want a lazy day.


Dress : Miss Selfridge, sale £17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment