Saturday 23 October 2010

Smile For The Camera.



So then my lovlies. It's been particularly uneventful today, I was going to get up at a reasonable time and do some work and photography this morning, but I ended up staying in bed until about 1 oclock, it was awful, I wasn't asleep the whole time, infact I did get up at about half 11 to cook myself some cheese and beans on toast, but then got back in bed. What can I say it's been some kind of lazy day. I went to Morrisons, and treated myself to some £1 Mint Matchmakers and some half price Ben and Jerries icecream, so so so good. Might took into it later tonight.
I'm such a nerd, I've just been really excited about tonight all day, and for what, to stay in with my boyfriend Peter, my flat mate Simon and Simon's girlfriend Steph and play Pictionary. Yay, I seriously cannot wait, me and Pete beat Simon and Steph every single time we play it, it's become a little bit of a tradition, but I love it. I think we're just gonna play all night and live off junk food. Mmmmmmm, as my new saying would go ...... SWEET.

I'm not going to lie, i'm watching the X Factor as we speak, it's just started, so then who does everyone want to win, I can't decide, quite a few good ones I think, as well as some pretty awful ones as well. But there always is.
Anyway i'm going to trot off now, I know I need to prepare for an outfit post soon, I've just not been inspired with my outfits lately. Hmmmmm I so want to go shopping, Can't wait for christmas, January sales, here I come, will be amazing.





5 comments:

  1. look so lovely in those photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos! :)

    http://blackdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo i can't wait for christmas either! - the top you're wearing is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so pretty and I love the photos you have. I'm a new follower! ♥

    ReplyDelete