Friday 4 February 2011

They Had Style They Had Grace.

Elle Collections.



I splashed out on the special Elle Collections Magazine the other day. £7.
I know as a whole not that expensive but if you think about it in the grand scheme of things £7 for a magazine is alot of money, I usually feel guilty about spending £4 on Vogue. But Ah well, it looked amazing so I thought I would treat myself.
I've just photographed a few of the pages that caught my eye, the first being The New Front Row, I completely and utterly agreed with some of the people placed on this page for example, Rachel Bilson, Sienna Miller, Carine Roitfeld, Clemence Posey and Leighton Meester but then their were some that I was just flabbergasted about... examples being Kerry Katona, Beth Ditto and Pamela Anderson, all people famous for wearing either tracksuits and uggs, neon messes and even barely anything at all.
Hmmmm, I wish I could be there instead of them.
Anyway i've also put up some photographs of some of the spring/summer 2011 collections.
I have to admit it to you all, I'm officially in love with the spring/summer collection by Chloe. It's full of pretty ballet skirts, sheer and whimsical fabrics and a tasteful and gorgeous neutral pallet. Like I say i'm in love.
Also quite like the new Gucci collection, the colours are devine, it's all very focused on embellishment, it's defiantly a rich looking collection.
I'm not going to lie though, I'm so so sorry, but I absolutely hate Prada's spring/summer collection. In my opinion it's garish and brash, even though it's bravely bold with it's intense pallet and clashing colours it just really doesn't work for me. I'm mean bloody hell, have you ever seen so many stripes in your whole life.

Anyway, fashion obsession over... I have reached my 200 followers to day.
I'm so happy with the support I get over my blog. I had a rough patch during september/october due to a serious lack of internet put still you all kept your hopes up and over the past couple months i've gained so many new followers.
Thank you all so much.
I'll do my best to keep you all happy.


Chloe ♥



Gucci ♥



Prada



Post song : Vogue, Madonna

2 comments: