Tuesday 10 April 2012

Wildfox Love





























I am so ridiculously obsessed with Wildfox clothing. There's just something about it that screams sun, sand, beach and fun. I love how simple and casual it all is, I hate looking to overdressed, I would much rather be comfy any day. 
There's nothing I enjoy more than to lounge about the house or the garden in a baggy T and shorts. It's just so effortless and easy. I know that some people like to look really groomed and done up all the time, but I'm just really not like that at all .. I think everything about Wildfox is so my style. Shame about how pricey it is.

It's absolutely killing me not having my camera on me ... It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago so I went on a big shopping spree and all I want to do is to take some outfit shots to show you everything that I bought. I'm so ditzy it's ridiculous, I would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on. 
I remember once, I was having a silly night in the flat with my roomies and we decided to play hide and seek in our building, me not having any pockets thought it would be genius to put my keys in my bra so I didn't lose them. About an hour and a half later, the game stopped and panic struck, I had all my flatmates searching high and low for my keys,  under the sofa's on the stairs, everywhere. An hour later "Oh, haha, they're in my bra" "BECCIIIIIIIIIII"
What am I like eh ?


Oh oh oh .... It's my mumsy's birthday so I'm giving her a shout out.
Happy Birthday Mum, Love you lots.


No comments:

Post a Comment