Friday 10 September 2010

A Slight Case of Girl Crush.



Ok so I don't usually do the whole Ooooooo Ahhhhhh isn't she gorgeous kind of thing.
But Oooooo Ahhhhhh isn't she just gorgeous.
I have a serious case of girl crush when it comes to Megan Fox.
It all started when Transformers came about. I'm sure it's a combo of the dark hair and blue eyes.
Don't get me wrong, I know some people who have a far bigger obsession with her than I do.
Mines a meer, god I wish I looked like her case.
I'm sure others would happily turn lesbian for her.
Ah well.



Has anyone seen the new video for eminem ft rihanna love the way you lie.
She stars in it. I'm not a lover of the song. Sorry.
It's just not my thing, i'm more rock, indie and alternative.
The whole rap/rnb thing just isn't me.
But yeah. It's a good video.


6 comments:

  1. You're not the only one, I'm incredibly jealous she has such a pretty face! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes just all round GORGEOUS
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. im with you on this! she is literally the meaning of STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagan Fox is probably one of the coolest girls around. A lot of girls hate her for whatever reason...

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to know am not the only one lol i sooo would turn for her lol my boyfriend woldnt like it if i did though lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is hot ! not a super big fan of her but do get so jealous of her look and her curves , jaws drop

    ReplyDelete