Thursday 27 January 2011

Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag.



I think this is now one of my favourite tops. I love love love love it. It's one of those things where you can wear it to so many places. You can dress it down with a little skirt, leggings and boots, or you could dress it up with a little skirt, tights and a nice pair of heals. It's quite a strange material. But I don't mind about things like that, if it looks nice then I'll have it.
The fact that I got it in the sale only makes it better. I was a very happy bunny.

It's been my first week back to uni this week, so my schedule has officially been taken up by lectures, seminars and workshops, my modules for the semester are 20th century performance and shakespeare in performance, believe it or not but I am infact a bit of a shakespeare geek, i've been reading his plays since I was 13 and I've fallen in love with a hell of a lot of them. Nerd, I know.

I was browsing through some blogs and their comments the other day, and was seriously shocked by the amount of hate some bloggers have been recieveing. I understand that not everyone can like things that people will post on blogs but come on, if you don't like it then either don't visit the blog again or just ignore it, theres no need to post millions of comments slating the blogger to death, it's ridiculous, i'm sure that some people have nothing better to do with their time than to poke faults at others.
Luckily i've never had anything like that on my blog, but it really did surprise me how nasty some people were being.
I bet you now i've said that i'll have someone having a go at me !

Ooooo forgot to tell you all, i've put my deposit down on a new flat for next year, i'm so excited, it's alot of money and I can't really afford it but I looked around, ran back and forth in my head and then finally just decided there was no better option. So deposit paid. I cannot wait. I'm obviously still moving in with Pete but i'm also moving in with my friend Naomi off my course. Woo woo woo. Let's celebrate.



Top: Topshop, sale £12.00
Skirt: H&M, £2.99
Tights : Primark, £2.50

Post Song : Pack Up, Eliza Doolittle

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful, dear! I am a new follower. Lovely taste.

    ReplyDelete