Thursday 24 February 2011

A Moment, A Love, A Dream Aloud.



I'm sorry. Thats all I can say, I told you I was going to keep up with the outdoor outfit shots and I honestly did mean it, but the weather outside is still completely terrible and I thought an indoor outfit shot is better than none at all, so here we are.
It's not anything terribly exciting, I didn't leave the flat today, just had some friends round for a rehearsal so I thought something comfy that a can move around without looking like an unstylish slob.
So here we are.
I love these colours together, what do you think.

Anyway I'm now completely on my own, Petes left to go back to Wales for just over a week, 1o days to be exact. Yes i'm counting down.
I hate being here without him, the flats just so quiet, even if he's in his room and i'm in mine I always bob my head round the door and see his little feet poking off the end of the bed, I know i'm a complete geek. But I can't help it.
This week is going to be horrible. It might be made a little better if I end up getting my huge amount of essays finished so I can make a trip home to Manchester for a couple of days. Fingers crossed.
How is anyone anyway?

Ooooo did anyone notice that I finally made Faint Hearted Sparrow a "Like" button for facebook. It's just under my contact section so if you like me then please Like me ! That sounds funny. But yeah, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks lovely's.

Top : H&M, £3.99
Cardigan : H&M, £ 9.99
Skirt : H&M, £2.99
Leggings : H&M, £5.99

Post Song : Sweet Disposition, The Temper Trap

4 comments:

  1. i hope the weather gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty. Love the cardigan.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the colours go so well together - I'm particularly loving peachy coloured things with khaki :)
    Aww I miss Wales :( but I know what you mean - things are so quiet when my boyfriend's not around and the novelty soon wears off!
    Beth @ Baking and Brogues
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is sooo lovely, gotta say i can't blame you, no way could i be bothered to stand outside in the pouring rain for photos either haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete