Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday Stunners ... Week3.

Zooey Deschanel ♥



So have you ever met a blogger that doesn't like 500 days of summer?
Me neither.. Infact the opposite, every one i've ever heard talk about it seems to rave, I watched it so much when it first came out that I think I pretty much know it line for line.
Hmmmm what a nerd.

I've got my creative head on today and I really want to go outside and get some outdoor photographs. My locations is pretty ideal to be honest, just behind our flat is a lovely little canal, full of long boats and so on, so I really want to go and shoot my outfit, but Pete is still all curled up in bed and refusing to move, yes it's nearly 2 oclock in the afternoon and he is still in bed. Anyone know any tips for how to get boyfriends out of bed?
Don't worry, i'm a woman on a mission and will get an outfit shot today.

I would just like to say a huge thankyou to everyone who commented on my last post, as it said i'd been feeling a bit down about my blog and they all really made me feel so much better about it all. So thankyou thankyou thankyou. That's what I love about blogging, the support you can get of others, it's really uplifting.

Feeling much more chipper today my lovely's.
Hope your all having a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment