Saturday 30 April 2011

The Artist In The Sky.


Look what I have for you today ... A proper outfit shot, yay, I finally made time.
To be honest it's not exactly the most exciting outfit, I just chucked this on for a quick run into town when I had to go to the bank, the sun was shining, so I thought little tee and skirt combo, you can't really go wrong, although this skirt did keep blowing up terribly due to the wind, I had to be careful to keep my dignity for some of the trip.
I love the shoes that i'm wearing in this post, their just the simplist pair of little loafers ever and their only from primark, but their just so easy to wear and go with absolutely anything.
For only £10 who can possibly complain.


I've been a busy little bee today, finally finished all of my essays that need to be done for university, all I have to do now is my performance and then i'll be all done for summer, cannot wait i'm telling you. Unfortunately due to my extreme lack of money at the moment I can't afford to go on holiday anywhere, other than obvious trips down to Wales to visit Pete, so it'll be a summer of enjoying what sun I have here in England and filling my time with fashion, crafts, exercise and salads, fruits etc.

Ooooo I do have my cousins wedding to look forward to, I got my invitation for it today, so I need so seriously start planning, outfit, hair, makeup, all of those girly things that need serious planning.


Hope everyones had a lovely Saturday and enjoy the rest of your weekend, including Bank holiday ... Again!


Top : Topshop, £10
Skirt : H&M, £6.99
Belt : Newlook
Shoes : Primark, £10

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and adorable skirt :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes!

    www.aclassicfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again you look absolutely lovely! Simple but cute outfit, and reat color combo I have to say :) Glad to hear you finished your work for uni! Mine won't be over until the ending of June I'm afraid.. Anyway, have a great week!

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks we especially love the brown belt with the grey skirt. :)
    You have such good sense of style!

    Leah and Georgia ♥

    http://sugarcoatedyouth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you!

    I just picked you to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award :) Check out my blog (or this link: http://tinyurl.com/3lv6t2q) to see what it's about. Hope you're happy about your 'prize' :)

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome! For the award-thingy that is. Hope you'll be back soon on the blogging scene. Missing those lovely outfit posts of yours already ;)

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete